Van Del Drive-In – Social Distancing Guidelines
We are very excited to have the opportunity to present shows in a new, socially-distant fashion! As we continue to traverse through live entertainment with new eyes, we ask our patrons to please respect one another, follow the laid out guidelines issued by the state, presenting agencies, venues, and other entities. Your compliance and consideration is what will help keep the show on!
If you are headed to a show at Van Del Drive-In (Middle Point, OH), here are some things you’ll need to know:
WHAT TO EXPECT
These are LIVE concerts – Not a Movie!
All tickets are sold on a PER CAR basis (LIMIT OF 4 PEOPLE PER CAR) and will be parked in order of arrival in the tier purchased.
Gates & Show Time: Please refer to the specific event page for your event’s door and show time
All ticket tiers are General Admission, parking attendants will help park you in a first come, first serve basis.
- All ticket tiers are General Admission, parking attendants will help park you in a first come, first serve basis.
- General Admission Parking – 1 ticket is good for up to 4 occupants per vehicle in the back rows of the theater
- Gold Circle Parking – 1 ticket good for up to 4 occupants per vehicle in the first few rows in front of the stage.
- There will not be any reserved parking.
- If arriving day of show, there will be an additional charge per person over the 4-person limit, if over 4 people are in the car.
- For proper social distancing guidelines, only mobile tickets will be available for purchases made before event day. No Print At Home tickets or Will-Call will be accepted. Please download the Ticketmaster App on your smartphone for quick and easy access to your tickets, as well as quick contactless entry.
- Absolutely no WALK-UP sales of individuals attempting to enter the venue on foot or outside of a car will be permitted.
Must be prepared to show ticket to be scanned upon entry through driver’s side window.
- Lawn chairs or blankets are welcome but must sit inside your allocated parking space.
- No outside concessions or coolers allowed.
- No recreational activities such as frisbee, baseball, or running is allowed.
- No parking available for oversized vehicles (i.e. large vans, buses, motorhomes, etc).
- All patrons are subject to a mandatory trunk check
- Absolutely NO outside food or drink (per venue policy) will be allowed. No coolers will be allowed. If you have a cooler upon arrival, it will be subject to being checked at the show.
- For the safety of fans, tailgating will not be permitted.
- Please do not come up towards the stage, you will be asked to return to your vehicle.
- Patrons are allowed to watch the show from outside of their vehicle, in front of the vehicle. Patrons are not permitted to sit out on the sides of their vehicle.
- For the courtesy of other vehicles and patrons, vehicles that may potentially block sight-lines may be directed to the back of the lot or ends of the aisles, so as to not block the sight-lines of other concert-goers.
- At the conclusion of the concert, please remain in your parking space until directed by event staff to exit the lot. In the case of an emergency, please remain in your space until directed by event staff. Drive slowly and follow all directions
- Show is held RAIN OR SHINE.
Processes / Rules to be observed during Coronavirus period.
- If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
Social Distancing guidelines in order to maintain a safe environment for employees and customers are as follows:
- Customers are REQUIRED to wear masks when walking around the drive-in and must keep 6 feet distance between others.
- Customers may remove masks if sitting outside their vehicle if they remain more than 6 feet away from others.
- Masks are not required of customers sitting inside their vehicle with windows up. If customers roll down windows, masks should be worn if there is no barrier within 6-feet of others.
- When purchasing concessions, masks must be worn, and 6-foot distances should always be maintained, and customers will enter through the north side door.
- If customers need to use the restrooms/porta-potties, customers must wear face masks, maintain 6-foot distances between others in line, and wash hands.
*Guidelines are subject to change following any changes to the recommended safety and health guidelines.